Sunday, October 3, 2010

Posters Risin'

Some headway has been made. I have posters approved to hang at the local college and will be getting them up tomorrow. I have hung some at a local library, and will be posting more around the surrounding towns. Hopefully this will lead to getting a few more photo subjects signed up. Now, all I have to do is sit back and wait for the phone to calls to begin pouring in. Right? That's the way this all works, isn't it?

I wish.

That's why I need to help. To further this my vision, highlighting the marginalized American, I am going to need help. Please take a second to share this project with your friends and family. Post it on your Facebook, tweet about it on Twitter. I really need the help.

As always, feel free to contact me if you would like to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment