Friday, October 1, 2010

Time's a Tickin'

I haven't been real active on projects lately. Family tragedy will do that. However, I am back at it. I have flyers to post at the college to help round up some photo subjects and my Kickstarter fund raising clock is ticking a way. A lot faster than I would like. I have also received a call from my first real life photo subject. I will hopefully get to schedule a shoot with him in the next couple weeks. It's getting exciting. And scary. Not sure where the money will come from if the fund raising isn't successful, but I'll dig it up somewhere. If you can spare it, click on the Kickstarter link over to the right and donate a few dollars. It will be well spent.

In other news, I will be at Livermore's ArtWalk next Saturday, October 9th. I will be at ABC music, 2156 1st St. Feel free to stop by and check out some of my work. Maybe chat about the American Photo Project a little.

Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment