Saturday, August 14, 2010

Here We Go

Plug your nose, and close your eyes. We're jumping into the deep end. My proposal got accepted by Kickstarter. I don't know how hard that is, but it's a major score for me so I am going to file it under good news and press forward. Not much up there at the moment as you can plainly see. I began to put pen to paper, as it were, to describe the project, and, well, it's going to take more work than I thought. I assure you, it will be up soon.

In the mean time, send good thoughts and energy my way. I will be launching the actual fund raising campaign in a week or so, and can use all the help I can get.

In the mean time, I really need a good concept picture to share with the likes of would be supporters and potential subjects. If you, or someone you, know would like to take part, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment