Thursday, August 26, 2010

In the Begining

It's off and running. Just a little over two months to raise the money I need to realize my vision, and I am scared. The work and abilities needed to complete the project doesn't frighten me, it's the successful fund raising I'm not so sure about. I'm looking down the barrel of two long months of anxiety.

If any body is looking for a way to help, other than donating of course, what I need most right now is for people to help spread the word. Tell you friends, loved ones, co-workers, strangers, and even your enemy's. The biggest immediate hurdle is having a successful Kickstarter campaign. So if you want to help, use those widgets on the main page, mention it on Facebook, Twitter and any other community you take part of.

Second on the list is subjects. I need to find the subjects of the project and I could desperately use your help in that. Any one you know who might fit the definition of a marginalized American, and would like to take part in this project as a subject in the photos, please steer them my direction.

Don't forget to visit the Kickstarter page and donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment