Sunday, August 15, 2010

Onward and Upward/Name Change

So the project is moving forward. I have almost everything written for my Kickstarter page and it's nearly ready to launch. Almost there.

You'll also notice some changes here. I have the "About The Project" page completed. Be sure to check it out. It puts the goal of the project into words. It gives me something concrete to work with.

The other change is the name. After staring at it for so long, it just didn't feel right anymore. I have often heard the phrase, "The piece really took on a life of it's own." Though I'm still convinced that the phrase is horribly over used, I never really knew what that meant until now. In this case the name was just begging to be changed and I was afraid the project would get bogged down if I didn't do so. This project will be henceforth known as the, "American Photo Project." Not an enormous divergence, but an important one.

Looking for Subjects
I am starting the search for willing participants. It will not take much of your time, and I will try to make it as convenient for you as I can. I don't expect any one shoot to take much more than an hour. If you, or anyone you know, are interesting in participating, please do not hesitate to contact me at Jonathonmiller42@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment